What the hell lag EVERY GAME.

90% of the time I go into a game it lags like crazy.

Does it have to do with my Strict Nat type?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not specifically, no.

However, Strict NAT will limit you to connecting with fewer people, which will limit your selection of good Hosts. It isn't exactly unlikely that there are more problems there too.

If you're experiencing lag every game, however, it is likely that you have someone using your network at the same time you're playing, or perhaps you're using wifi from too far away. You'd know more than we would about your network but NAT does not directly affect your connection, no.

^Yeah,What he said,Good answer

my nat is open, exchange 200 yards away and it lags so much i dont play the game anymore, went back to ops 2 and its just a totally different experience, much much better, treyarch has taken over the cod king throne

^

I'm sure you wouldn't manipulate the truth to make this game look bad.

Hey OP...you are not alone. This has been the laggiest COD yet for me...and a lot of my friends as well. Don't let a few fanbois try to convince you otherwise

^

Don't let your personal experience convince you that that's all there is to the story.

[quote user="Omicron Reaper"]

Hey OP...you are not alone. This has been the laggiest COD yet for me...and a lot of my friends as well. Don't let a few fanbois try to convince you otherwise

[/quote]

I dont think anyone has tried to convince him that its not the laggiest game for you or your friends.

I've been coming around these forums for years and every release is the laggiest release for some people. I dont think anyone questions that. Personally my experience has been that its been the least laggy of all that I've played. The laggiest was probably either bo2 or waw.

The worst lag I've experienced in any of them was in mw2 and bo .... but I found that it was an issue with my own internet provider and was able to fix it. Thats also the reason people give helpful tips rather than just criticising the game. ChainSmokingBob gave excellent advise. Strict nat will definitely limit the matchmaking possibities for him. Suggesting someone fix obvious issues on your own end isnt a "fanboy" answer .... its a sensible one.

There is a bit of lag here and there, but it's usaully fine. Orion over there just hit the big red button and blew it up.

its strange how it lags for some people and not for others, yes we know this but its just so so frustrating for those of us it does lag for, and because of this the game is simpy unplayable, for those of you that the game doesnt  lag for, you have no idea how bad it is for us because it means thats another cod wasted, i dont get it though it was fine pre world at war, they must be doing something very different now. i can understand why people moan about lag so put yourself in our shoes, it would be interesting to know where everyone else is from and who it does or doesnt lag for, im gonna get to the bottom of this and please dont mention lag thingy with people who have the worse connections its suppose to be better, why cant they go back to the cod 4 days, that was perfect.

I can put myself in your shoes because I've dealt with it in the past. ..... and just made the best of it.

Switch up your tactics, watch the time of day you play, check everything you can think of with your internet and your router settings ..... different releases sometimes neeed different ports forwarded etc.

If you are having problems now, its probably because you were always lucky with a good connection before and just havent learned to adapt.