what the hell happend!?

so i was playing bc2 last night, earning my points n stuff. after a few hours i log off and go to sleep.

i woke up today just to see that all my stuff have been reseted!! meaning im back to rank 1 with starting weps, gadgets and everything!

did i miss something?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

lol, you got their panties all bunched up, Red Clown, btw, Are you going to join me this weekend mopping up the BF wanna-bees that never played this before?

Yeah showed me rank 1 when I first started playing again.  But after a match ends it loads up my max rank general of the army.

Happen to me too need to wait till bfbc2 catch up with it self happens all the time

why release battlefield bad company 2 for free for gold users***!   we deserve another free game for this *** you ppl pulled on us... thats *** low life scum thing to do... idiots need a new manager.

Can you give a little more detail? Is it not showing when looking at leaderboards from your start screen?

Hi I'm still having issue with my ranking not coming, any one else having this problem?

I remember this happening to the Vietnam dlc a early this year, but it all came back to normal later.

Its a big issue with EA stats servers, they've been having and trying to find this issue for a long time, seemingly everytime they rotate servers round from one game to another etc it seems to show up.

The issue has happened with BF2142, BF1943, and now this game if its the same issue stats will be back in 2 days and stats site viewing etc will be back in 2 weeks to 2 months so you'll have your stats you just won't be able to show them off. From what I've heard EA have been trying to find this server bug for a while and at one point took half their servers offline just to reboot and restore them in the hope it would solve the issue

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

In Rookz1's defense; It was a pretty weak troll attempt.

[/quote]

Well yeah, weak as in really easy to see through...

[quote user="Xtabay"]

[quote user="Rookz1"]

Red Clown is wrong it happened to me and i dont cheat.......dork...

[/quote]

Actually, a dork is someone who doesn't understand blatant trolling. Think about it.

[/quote]

In Rookz1's defense; It was a pretty weak troll attempt.