What the hell does the SV-98 bolt thingy do anyway??

Its an unlock attachment that, according to the description, reloads the bolt action rifle without having to zoom out. It doesnt work.

Is it the curse of the Beta i.e. not supposed to work in a Beta version, or is it just me?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I find the sv-98 crap it almost never 1 shots so using a semi is 10x better.

After you fire a shot and zoom out, your reticles( not scoped in ) will be small and focused

really i find the sv-98 since unlocking way better then the startting one even if you dont one shot people you can 2 shot them. but i never have a problem with head shots

it's a confirmed glitch in the beta...

Thank you Toxic.

On another note, i find it odd that the worst sniper rifle in BC2 (imo), is actually one of the best in this game!

M98B, best SWS in the game.

[quote user="MERC 454"]

I find the sv-98 crap it almost never 1 shots so using a semi is 10x better.

[/quote]

No sniper rifle will one shot in the full release , its a bug in the beta............headshots will obviously still be a one shot kill

^^I have made some OHKs with several different snipers, but Ill admit I have made some 6 hit non-kills too, LOL.

I noticed with the SV98 that if you put some lead on an enemy that is running it does seem to OHK but you can hit someone who is laying in prone 3 - 4 times before they die.feels abit under powered for a bolt action for me.

Yeah the running glitch is funny...I had 3 guys trying so hard to shoot me, all laying prone. I must have had like 8 hitmarkers on the group of them before they died. After spotting them for 2 straight minutes and my dumb teammates finally killing them, I spot this guy WAY back in their spawn. He starts running and I fire this rainbow shot...hits him in the side and he dies. I'm just like...wat. I shoot dudes laying prone, probably in the face or neck, and they eat it from at least 100 ft closer to me than this guy..but I hit him one time, non-headshot, in the abdomen and he dies? LOL

-

Hopefully that's fixed or I'm only shooting at moving targets in BF3.