What the Freaking Crap??

Someone please explain to me this auto-renewal crap..

A couple months ago I went ahead and did the 2 months for $2 thing that was offered to me and when the first month was over it told me that my membership was due to expire that month and asked me if I wanted to set it to auto renew. I clearly selected NO. And then I get on this morning with a message saying blah blah cannot process your mastercard ending in **** for 9.99 wtf is that????

I looked at my account and it says that it is dude to auto-renew on 8/28/11 so why the hell is it trying to process it now? Does that mean I can still have the auto renew taken off before the 28th or does it mean that it already charged me without knowing it and thats the next time it tries to f*** me over?

This is total crap, my card has no money on it, and i'm on a tight budget as of the moment I really cant be able to believe it or not be able to put 10 buck on my card for a couple of weeks at least.

If that is the case I simply cannot pay for it, I was crapped into this situation.. You can ban my account, do whatever you want idc ill play offline but seriously this is the crappiest way of doing things ive ever heard of...

Im hoping I can still have it turned off before the 28th and that the message was a warning but I have a feeling its not the case...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Exactly why I only use pre-paid cards.

Beware of those dashboard renewal scams like the 2 months for 2 dollars thing.  They got me before too trying to lock my card until the membership expired.  I had to fight with cust service on the phone including supervisors to get it removed and auto-renew turned off.  From now on, it's pre-paid cards or nothing at all.

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]

[/quote]
Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I will never put my credit card number on Microsoft's books.

I say we go all British on them and riot.

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

I say we go all British on them and riot.

[/quote]Too soon.  Bad taste.

just ring them up and turn off auto renew.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[/quote]I'm fairly sure the OP realises that.  I think she's just venting about how it should have been turned off as soon as she chose the option "No".

Domuhnic, that would be English then NOT British

there are four different countries in the UK and England is just one of them.

dont paint us all with the same brush.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[/quote]I'm fairly sure the OP realises that.  I think she's just venting about how it should have been turned off as soon as she chose the option "No".

[/quote]

there was no mention of her realising that,so maybe she didn`t.