What team(s) will you be playing with?

I feel like we have one of these kinds of threads every year, and even though its early, I thought we could start it up again.

Even though there is still a lot that can happen with free agency coming up soon and a few trades, what teams will you run in Madden 12?

My teams have been the same for the past 3 years or so. Buccaneers, Panthers, Jaguars, and occasionally the Steelers.

I may not use the Jags as much this year because the only reason I used them in the first place was because I like David Garrard a lot, so im pretty dissapointed that they drafted Gabbert. Hopefully the Bucs get some well deserved love this year from Donny Moore, because they didnt get ANY last year. The Panthers might be a bit worse this year than last because they likely wont have Deangelo, but it will be nice to have a QB that I dont despise.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 37 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

In sports games I typically only use the teams I root for so I'll be using the Patriots when I play offline. I almost never play against people online but when I do I usually take a team with a similar overall rating as the one my opponent is using.

im a DIE HARD BALTIMORE RAVENS FAN THATS THE ONLY TEAM I PLAY WITH!

Well Since I'm a St. Louis Rams Fan that will be the team I will be using now with that being said let the flaming begin because i know somebody out there will have something to say about the Rams lol.

In franchise, the bears & whoever the worst team in the league is; I get a kick out of turning the worst team around & making them a Champion.

Packers, if my friends are using the Packers, then i will either be the Chiefs or the Falcons, if its not the packers, i like any team with a great running back.

The Lions

Just like StanleyStutters I'm going to use the team I root for Patriots baby!

The team i have loved/hated since I can remember, the Vikings

The Jacksonville Jaguars a team who I hope will do great this year.

New orleans saints.... WHO DAT!!!