What store has the most money? (To buy the Oblivion books.)

I'm thinking about doing the book glitch to get some money, what store has the most gold to sell the books to? Last night I did it on my warrior and sold it to the general goods store in Whiterun, and it took about 45 minutes to sell all the books and get my 14K. Anyone know of some stores with lots of gold? Also, on an off-topic note: Lydia has died. :'(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Book glitch?

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8RLkyS5Vi8]

bump

Ugh... cheating...

believe me, as hard as you have to work to get then sell all those books, i dunno if id call it cheating lol

You can get more gold by enchanting iron daggers or whatever, the price goes from 10 gold to about 248. Plus your leveling your enchanting.

I'm trying that out now. But to start off with, the book thing is easier for me. No one know's what store has the most money?

honestly ive tried this glitch and its annoying to the point of pointless. its valued at 50g but the shopkeeps only pay 17 for it not to mintion you have wait 48hrs for the shops gold to reset. Ive stoped doing it all together, I done a few quests to buy a house and made so much money, also dragon hunting is a good way to make gold each dragon drops nearly 200g plus dragon bones and scales which sell really well, so making money isnt as difficult as I led myslelf to believe it to be.

I'm torn between keeping dragon skin/bone's for armor, and selling them. I also wanted to do this glitch so that I could rapidly level my smithing/enchanting without having to go mine my butt off for hours on end. Also, if you can find the amulet for 10% better prices, you get 19 gold a book, which over 500 books is an extra 1000 gold. That's a lot of iron ingot's, or leather/leather strips. But I do know what you mean. I've recently moved on to enchanting stuff to earn money, and its turning out nicely.

The reason I'm still bumping this thread now, is cause I'm not on a personal quest to find what shop keeper has the most money, since I haven't done so yet. >.<

best shop keep with the most gold is the fence in the theives guild she as 1000g to 1200g which is the most ive seen on a shopkeep so far.