What sold you on BO2?

Im just curious at what convinced people to get BO2.

After MW 2.5 I was pretty much done and over with any COD game. But seeing how it seems like they actually listened to the fanbase when  developing the perks list (I love how with ghost they have to keep moving to be unditectable) and how the point allocation works (i can ditch a secondary for an extra perk...AWESOME!!). I want to give it another try.

As long as the whole lag compensation thing isnt as bad as MW 2.5 ill stick around.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

As long as they keep putting some effort into making call of duties I will continue buying them.  The expanded zombies and pick ten system are the two most intriguing changes/additions for me.  I appreciate the fact that treyarch is trying to promote objective gameplay.

The zombies additions and changes.

Sweep the leg!

The whole future thing and the fact that i enjoyed BO1 sold me.

the fact that no ones playing MOH warfighter :0/ , but i loved BLOPS 1 multiplayer

Black Ops I

What sold me, three words "call of duty"...

Zombies mainly and the single player campaign.

@Bakbone  Haha knew someone would use that before I posted. I guess what sold me on black ops 2 is actually having friends that communicate to play with. MW3 I always played with 4 or 5 guys but they never worked as a team.

One of my friends gave me $40 out of the blue so I just put it on BLOPS2.

Plus everybody and their mommas were getting it.