What Skyrim are You Expecting to See @ E3?

I'm hoping for a nice playthough demo of about 10 minutes. Showcasing the inventory interface, the stealth system and the battle mechanic. (Dual weilding)

I doubt we'll see any dragon battles but you never know.

I am so ready for November 11!

Discussion Info

Last updated August 28, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hell yeah. Can't wait.

Besides the obvious gameplay related things, I'd like to know if they do a limited edition of some sorts, just like with Oblivion.

Yeah, I want to know what different editions they are selling.

Expecting.... some new stills, maybe a trailer, most likely a ten minute video showcasing their new and improved Radiant X*

*can't remember what they are radianting this time around, but I'm sure they'll show it off. And most likely the video will be completely superfluous to the actual game.

It's Radiant Story this time around.

Anyway, I am expecting to see a game that doesn't suck.

I want to see more info about dragons and of course gameplay.

Pretty much everything I expect to see at E3 was mentioned in the OP.    I'd also like to know about any collector's editions/pre-order bonuses.

[quote user="CovertBike"]

Pretty much everything I expect to see at E3 was mentioned in the OP.    I'd also like to know about any collector's editions/pre-order bonuses.

[/quote]

Same here because I want to get the 5th anniversary edition of Oblivion and get $10 off of Skyrim.

I am thinking they will show a fetch quest. That way they can show how the general gameplay will be. They can show the stealth, magic, and combat systems. Some menu navigation, and maybe a dragon battle. And this could all be done without giving any story away or giving out any new information. It will just get everyone more stoked.

Basically what everyone else said. If they are making a limited edition and the gameplay/inventory interface

I really hope that Morrowind GOTY comes bundled with Skyrim, or maybe some form of DOS for Xbox that emulates Daggerfall.

You guys are missing out.