What should I do?

So I've rung the first bell, and now i'm stuck. I tried going the route to the forest but, one end of the forest had 6 huge guys, which demolished me. The other end had the hydra which again demolished me. The other route i tried taking was the graveyard into the catacombs, the magic guy destroyed me. Any tips? Any advice, i believe im lvl 23. Thanks to all.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

bump

Start with the Lower Undead Burg then The Depths & then to Blighttown to ring the 2nd bell.

Where is the Depths?

You access the Depths via Lower Undead Burg, you will need to kill the Capra Demon who will give you the key to the Depths.

ah thanks, that helps alot, now i play.

Be mindful that you can get cursed down in the Depths, so bring some purging stones.

Who actually gets cursed in the Depths? Not asking this to troll, just curious. The "curse fog" is so easy to dodge there o.O

[quote user="Sipuli91"]

Who actually gets cursed in the Depths? Not asking this to troll, just curious. The "curse fog" is so easy to dodge there o.O

[/quote]If it's your first time playing and you don't know that you can be cursed, it's pretty conceivable that you may get cursed.

I think I about did. First time down there, "Hey, these things are easy!". Then a strange meter I've never seen before starts to fill up fast, and I NOPE out of there as fast as I could.

So you're telling me people don't pay attention to those meters filling up while they're inside a mysterious fog? I don't know, it just doesn't make much sense to me but oh well :P