what should i do!?

i have an xbox 360 slim with a 250 gb HD that i got about 9 months ago. within the last 2 or 3 months i've noticed that it is having issues reading games. i was playing CoD MW2 one night went to bed got up and tried playing it again only to get it to start to read the disc load the menus and then it tells me the disc is unreadable!? i take it out and there is a a ring that went around the entire disc! so i tried another game. it had issues reading it but after fighting with it for several minutes it would read. i then played another game and it is scratching it! this is ridiculous! it is ruining my games when no one touches it! it is laying flat and i have tried every suggestion i could get without sending it in for service. i am beyond irritated because my original 360 elite has no problems at all WTF!? please help because i can't have it keep ruining discs on me

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'd take advantage of the free repair if in warranty offer and send it off. If it's got to the point where it's ringing discs all the time it's for the best.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.