What Shall I Build?

Me and my brother have flatend a good amount of land by filling it in with sand and dirt, now we need some ideas what to build, we came up with the idea of a football stadium, but are unsure, can anyone give me some inspiration please.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I wanna try and build a huge statue of someone... i can just imagine walking up to a giant @@@ foot and looking up intot he clouds at this huge statue

If I was from Newcastle I would build the Angel of the North, yahoo it if you are not from England, if you are then you will know what it looks like

-

I'm a Boro fan so it doesn't appeal to me, again, if you are from England you will know why it doesn't appeal to me lol

I don't get it, something to do with football? Build a phallic object, you know you want to.

[quote user="Tom1029"]I don't get it, something to do with football? Build a phallic object, you know you want to.

[/quote]

lol

Make a giant hollow tree to live in. Putting the leaves on yourself and making it look real(real according to in game trees) isn't as easy as it sounds.

I would wait for the game to be updated so you can access creative mode before going after big builds like that imo. The time it would take to get the materials would take quite a long time.

Build the Riverside Stadium :)

I'm in the process of building a dueling arena. Complete with seats, stairs, lots of torches and a battle arena.

So basically, we lore monsters into the arena, and we watch one person battle the monsters to the death.

Once the arena is done, we will bump it up to HARDCORE and duel to the DEATH!!!!

BoroParmo, thats one of the big projects that me and my brother are going to do eventually, but build it as it was before the NE and SE corners got filled in!

I mean NW and SW