What sensitivity do you use?

I've been running with 6-7, but find I over-shoot horribly almost always, I'm more of a run and gun type but am thinking about mixing things up a bit as I rarely use long range weapons or shotties/pistols. Anyone have decent advice?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I set my sensitivity to 6.  It is most comfortable to me without the controls being too quick.  Just *** around with the different settings in combat training to figure out what works best for you.

Did you really expect anyone here to say that they use anything less than 8? ( Knowing that most of them are full of ***. )

high... typically 'the notebook' high.

I usually keep it around 5, I may bump it up or down 1 depending what weapon I'm using.

The other night I kept getting stomped really bad and didnt know why. Once I tried to track a guy with an ar, and followed him with bullets for almost a full 180 degrees without catching up to him. Realizing something had to be wrong I checked and my sensitivity was set at 2. No clue how it got set that low, but I just couldnt do anything with it that low.

I myself go up to 8 but if I play some other game n get use to that sensitivity then I go down to 4 n work my way back up until I've gotten use 2 it again

2 is too slow.anything over 5 is just silly

8 for me.

I actually use 2...

thanks for the input, I'll goof with it tonight. I just found out that you can tweak those setting yesterday. how noobish of me