What Race Are You Going to Play As?

Which of the races in Skyrim are you most looking forward to?

I'm torn between Nordic, Orc, and Elf.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

pretty sure ill go orc and play a dual wield character, most likely 1 handed axes, orcs and axes mix so well.

Well I was planning on starting with Orc but I think I'm gonna go Breton so I can have a bit more even gameplay so I can see which gameplay style I like

pick your race for the best ability, like night vision or beserk, youll still be able to use any magic or anything just not as quick as a class thats better at magic

So Orcs will not have a low mana pool?

they will check skyrim wiki has a base ;iist for each class plus there racial bonuses

I think that High Elves and Bretons get a Magicka boost, not sure about races getting a penalty though.

I will be playing as a Breton Stealth Mage.

I'm playing as a dark elf now but in my next play thru it'll prob be Orc

Dark Elf for me, as I will also be playing a stealth mage. I will be doing long range battle as I will put the game on the hardest difficulty right from the start. So getting all up in the enemies face aint gonna cut it for me. Time to slow down time and rain arrows on them fools.

Does it really matter beyond the initial bonuses? Is there any kind of race specific content like quests and extended dialogue that goes beyond "Oh you're an _____, I like/hate you. Now how can I help you?"

Dark Elf for me, as I will also be playing a stealth mage. I will be doing long range battle as I will put the game on the hardest difficulty right from the start. So getting all up in the enemies face aint gonna cut it for me. Time to slow down time and rain arrows on them fools.