What problems have you ran into so far?

I wanted to make this to see what type of multiplayer issues people were having i.e. glitches/mechanics of the game.

So far the running bump is highly unfair. I literally ran into another person for 1 minute straight until he quit. Also, I don't know if anyone has experienced other players not appearing in the game. They aren't using cloak but are running around fully invisible. What problems or concerns do you guys foresee?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You guys can also send Slant Six a tweet via twitter and give them feedback, they do answer to people as well. --https://twitter.com/#!/slantsixgames

I like that after a cutscene, your team is already in the next area, and you have to run to get there (without dying of course).  Makes absolutely no sense.

I didn't want multiplayer.  I've been used to single player or Co-op playing with the RE series.  If I knew the Campaign mode was multiplayer, I wouldn't have bought it.  I guess next time I shouldn't preorder games based on previous success.  What sucks even more, is I can't CO-OP with my wife.  I would have to buy another Xbox and another ORC.  

During a multiplayer match I noticed a zombie with it's arms and legs pointed straight out hovering around the map. I was like ummmmm all right then. lol

In the End of the Campaign Mode on Solo, I grabbed the Grenade-Launcher from the Weapon-chest. I've empty 2 clips yet Leon still standin' LOL! I means, let us be real about weapons! Look at TOP SHOT, they did a video of Grenade-Launcher, & BOY 1 hits you're done! I think it just video game really- Adds options like STYLE- Video game or Realitic

I was playing Heroes mode yesterday and after I got killed and during the respawn, my screen went black freezing my console.

I have had this game freeze on me several times in multiplayer. Anbody else?

Trying to run when an enemy is around you.  almost impossible.  You just stand there shaking and can't do anything.  Makes it unplayable at times.

^^ We are playing the same game, the thing is each and every bug or glitch will not happen for everyone. Some people may have a totally messed up experience while others may have a perfect one, it's not like anyone is making this stuff up lol. With that said, it's a game, there's bound to be some sort of issues. It's not the first game nor will it be the last.