What previous Gears maps do you want to see in Gears 3?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Cliff has said that several maps from the previous Gears games will make a return in Gears 3 but has not yet announced which ones. Kind of like they did with Gears 2 and the flashback maps.

So what maps would you like to see return in Gears of War 3?

I'm guessing alot of you will say Gridlock, that map seems to be very popular.

All of them ....I'm dead serious not being sarcastic.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Jacinto

well i saw a video of some guy playing gridlock, apparently he pirated the game 

[quote user="Pr0viNG4Gr0uNDz"]

well i saw a video of some guy playing gridlock, apparently he pirated the game 

[/quote]

Gridlock is the most overrated Gears map ever.

Anyway, there are a few maps that I'd like to see come back, but I think it'd be especially cool if they brought back Mausoleum.

I don't want to see any old maps on gears 3, i want all new maps and not to be ripped off by epic again selling old maps that don't need made just brushed up and still charging the price they would if it was completely new maps, it costs them practically £0 to revamp old maps so for my cash i want new ones or if they want to sell old maps at a discount price as they are old after all. its bad enough they put the release date back because they know that if they kept the original date the crap they call bulletstorm would have sold next to no copies, hence why they put the release date back.

Anything but Blood Drive. Yes there's worse maps but everyone seemed to vote for it every time it came up and i got sick of it.

I want all of them 2 like whatLOL at ur skill said. All of the DLC ones 2 for gears one. those ones where bada$$

Yes but the flashback map pack for gears 2 came with all new copies of the game so you didnt have to pay anything for them, well at least i didnt any way as i had the code inside my gears case.

If they do the same with gears 3 then i'm not fussed but i guess it is a bit of a rip off paying for old maps that we already have in gears 1 or 2

I don't play Gears 2 much, but I'd have to say one has to be Security. I love that map.