What order do you do the Honest Hearts Achievements in?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Don't know why the text didn't show up in the box.

Can you miss any of the achievements when playing this DLC?

Yes just like DeadMoney there are 2 different ending with a different achievement for each other than that all achievement are "Achievable" with one playthrough. Which you could just do what a ihave been doing and making 2 saves and just using the ending i like better.

I knew New Vegas would require more than one playthrough, so, I saved the alternate ends to the DLCs for the second playthrough. Have a feeling though I may need more to get to 1280. lol

It does warn you when you are at the point of no return for a certain ending path. If you did want to just get all your points you could just make a save there and reload it after you finish one ending.

I played both endings .... I prefered to Kill the guy mainly for the XP and items.. even though I have a god save with items and stuff.... But it's no bother to spend an extra hour at max just for 40GP ..

So I have a question. Is Honest Hearts pack good enough to buy. I mean like are the achievements really simple and story-related or what?

[quote user="oblivion588"]

So I have a question. Is Honest Hearts pack good enough to buy. I mean like are the achievements really simple and story-related or what?

[/quote]

Yes all are story related, and two achievement's are ending ones. At the point it tells you there is no return save, so you can replay it for the other one...

All achievement's are easy in New Vegas and it will probably take you 2 hours to do Honest Hearts.

no order is needed, they flowed very easily, save before you decide when you speak with Daniel last, you'll get them all