WHAT MAP PACK TO GET???????

I was wondering which of the 3 down loadable  map packs are better.As i have only enough points for one of them.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Annihilation, hands down.

They all have some maps I like and some I dont, so its hard to say, but I'd lean toward one of the last 2.

What a tired old guy said.

it probably depends on what game modes you play and what style you play.

i personaly would go for Escalation.

watch youtube videos showing the map packs to get a better idea of what they are like.

They all supply endless hours of fun, so spend the 10 bucks for each one, its a good investment.

get them ALL!!!

but i guess if i had to choose 1, it'd be first strike. ascensions one of the best zombie maps

Not a big fan of Hangar though.

While I don't have all 3, just 1 and 3 but have played 2 on someone else's account I'd say Annihilation.  But, First Strike isn't far behind from that, imo.  I like Berlin Wall and Stadium from First Strike and Hangar 18 and Hazard from Annihilation.

I'd say Annihilation, has some pretty good sized maps that aren't too big or too small, just right except for shilo which is huge but still fast paced.

Annihilation is great, but after playing all three tons, I would say you will end up enjoying Escalation more. They are more action packed, and dont really induce camping like the other two.