What makes this game so good?

With COD being the all the rage game to "blind"gamers everywhere. I just wonder why people REALLY like this game? It seems to just be the same thing in my eyes though. Tell me what make your opinion on Call of Duty below.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Zombies, that is all.

I've always been fond of CoD for the focus on gun skill and more personal encounters compared to other shooters.  The fast pace has always kept me playing as well. 

I know deep down you're a troll looking for an argument on why "your" game is better though, otherwise you wouldn't have slipped that "blind gamers" comment in there.

And to that, I say...

He's a troll you can find him on the Brink forums defending that game with his life. But for me Zombies and my buddys play the MP so when they are on i play.

[quote user="MaTtKs"]

I've always been fond of CoD for the focus on gun skill and more personal encounters compared to other shooters.  The fast pace has always kept me playing as well. 

I know deep down you're a troll looking for an argument on why "your" game is better though, otherwise you wouldn't have slipped that "blind gamers" comment in there.

And to that, I say...

[/quote]

Lol. Agreed. CoD has always been a fun, fast paced, FPS. I play MANY other games other than CoD so you can't call me a "blind gamer". Good day, sir!

[quote user="MaTtKs"]

[/quote]

Caught red-handed!

Anyway, this game sucks.

But I find myself playing it.

How interesting.

I like the game because its not Brink

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

I like the game because its not Brink

[/quote]

Nice.

Gold Guns

Emblems

I have low standerds.

I buy cuz t.v. say me too..

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

[quote user="MaTtKs"]

[/quote]

Caught red-handed!

Anyway, this game sucks.

But I find myself playing it.

How interesting.

[/quote]

That doesn't make any sense?