What level are you?

How many of you have actually filled all the perks on your character without using any of the glitches? I'm at a 100 for each skill (without the book) and level 200 for this character. To fill all the perks I must admit I've taken the easy way out. I've been at the castle just casting harmony over and over. My illusion has been put on legendary over 75 times. It has been boring and time consuming but I am a goal oriented gamer so I know I'll see it through.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That sounds like an absolute waste of time, to be honest. What are you going to do when you've got all the skills?

Do it all again on this account?

Not my style, I'm afraid. I don't glitch any skills just to raise them though I have used the Alchemy glitch and the Dawnstar chest to enable me to have better enchanted gear as early as I could. But any skills that hit 100 did so because I use them and I've never gone Legendary on any of them.

Sorry to say this, but what's the point? I'm pretty sure I have not used any glitches to advance my character. I'm only level 80 with most of my skills at 100 or legendary. Only one of my magic skills is at legendary and the rest are below 70. Heavy stuff is also very low. Since I needed a rest from Skyrim I did get Dawnguard but have not played it yet. I'll probably come back and play until I get my Legendary Dragon and then start with another game. I really have to go with CSB on this one. What will you do when you get there?

Just a side note and not very exciting but... You can do this game without wiki's or glitches and have a ton of fun with it.

Like I said I didn't use any glitches to raise all of my skills. I had done everything in the game to do, (except the thieves guild) explored every dungeon, and found more loot or crafting materials then I know what to do with; so it was just a new goal to achieve until I finish the thieves guild quests which kinda bore me for some reason. I've played this game since the day it came out and to be honest I'll probably just end up with a new character later. The only parts I didn't like in this game was thieves guild and the dungeons with falmer. This was only the second game in the series I was able to play. I hadn't known about Elder Scrolls until Oblivion. It turned me towards RPG's above any other genre for a game. Before Oblivion I only played games like Tony Hawks, War games, True Crime, and GTA. As I gamer I guess I just like to find and do as much as I can just to say I did and move on. The only games I couldn't find the heart to do this with was Diablo III and DA2 both for the very same reason. I was fighting on the same screen over and over again just with different enemies.

My main Skyrim character is only level 40 and my Oblivion character is only level 18 so I am still fairly early in my Elder Scrolls journey. I don't use any cheats or glitches but I do use the wiki now and then though because I am getting more involved with that site now since I discovered their forums and chat.

'I've been at the castle just casting harmony over and over. My illusion has been put on legendary over 75 times'.

Hang on, sorry.

You cast Harmony and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again...

... all the way up to 75x Legendary on a character that has already done everything that there is to do to entertain you while you completed the Thieve's Guild?

>.>

<.<

I don't want to have to point out that it would be infinitely more efficient to blast through the Thieve's Guild quests and grind your skills out on a new character so that you can actually use them but it really has to be pointed out. It would have been so much more worthwhile it's actually terrifying.

I was almost bored to sleep from casting detect life in Solitude for 20 minutes getting my Alteration maxed out. I couldn't possibly think what 75x of something would do... Bore me into a coma?

^

At least you don't have to cast that one repeatedly...

Grinding is bad enough when it must be done to advance in some way to just do it to be doing it is the pits. I did some of that early in Skyrim but not for any length of time. I did spend some time casting soul trap on dead things when I thought I wanted to use illusion but I got bored. The only thing that ever kept me grinding was casting open spells on locks in Oblivion so I could use an open hard spell. Oblivion won't let you use the spell even if you have it until you are at the correct level in Alteration. I hated the lockpick game so it had to be spells. I always got the skeleton key as early as i could for those few times I had to use a lockpick and then just kept hitting the "you do it then if you're so good" button until it opened.