What Level Are You?

Just so we all know where we're all at,

I'm level 20 and had the game since Monday!

... go!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My legit Argonian warrior is level 53 and my exploited Argonian warrior is level 81.

...Even though I went to buy it on Monday I didn't get back till it were late so started playing Tuesday and didn't relly get into it untill Thursday/Friday!

How did you get them so high?....am I missing something?

Give me some tips please :D

My legit character has just done a lot of stuff quests.  I have maxed out my block, one-handed, heavy armor, archery, alchemy, smithing, and enchanting skills so far.  The key to leveling up is to max out all of your skills.

Now that I have my 2 characters set up my main person:

Male: Nord Heavy Armor, Greatsword, Healing. Level 18. Love playing him but he just destroys. Thinking of raising the difficulty or just playing my 2nd character more.

Female: Wood Elf Archery, Light Armor, Healing, Dual Swords. Level 8 at the moment. But is really fun to play.

Level 13.

Level 37

[quote user="OR3GONIZ3D"]

My legit Argonian warrior is level 53 and my exploited Argonian warrior is level 81.

[/quote]

I have played so much and I'm only at 13 or 14. You have 2 characters as high as they are is insane. 81? Really?

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Is there anything else I should be doing rather than going quest to quest, should I be stopping off at places and doing other things, if so please tell me what I should be doing