What kit have you been using the most?

Ive been using the AK74M with Heavy barrel/foregrip it works great very little recoil and the very little recoil it has is predictable,the PP2000 is also very good.Im about to unlock the M416 which ill give a try.What have you been using that seems to work the best??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Engineer class with:

-UMP.45 w/holographic and silencer

-R.870 w/ext. mags and 12g flechette

-SCAR-H w/red dot

-AKS-74u w/silencer and foregrip

-

Those are my 4 favorite so far. The RPG/SMAW are way too good to not use. I like to be right in the front lines of the action pushing forward, so it's really not best for me to use 'support' classes.

sniper [embarrassed face]

yea the RPGs with Extra Explosive damage are pretty damn good

recon class......its so overpowered in the beginning but it might even out when the other class guns get scopes. 1 shot kill upclose anywhere on the body. 2 shots mid range and 3 shots long range.

So far with this map, I start with Recon, set up shop in the prone position, then once inside the Metro, I switch between the other 3.  I am a huge Recon type player, specially in the BF games.  The way they designed this particular map and the choke point in the Metro is, IMO, very good map design to steer away from having snipers everywhere.  Here's to hoping more maps include this design, not all but others.

AEK971 is definitely the best AR

Assault w/UMP 45/no optics

Ok, help me out here.  I'm new to the BF3 and I don't understand how to use some of these items.  Whats the point of the medic bag?  Don't you regenerate your health after a few seconds?  Also, The radio.  I'm confused on what I do with it and how it helps.  Sorry if these are kind of stupid questions, but I've only played Cod, and there is no instructions with this beta.

[quote user="Machete160"]

Ok, help me out here.  I'm new to the BF3 and I don't understand how to use some of these items.  Whats the point of the medic bag?  Don't you regenerate your health after a few seconds?  Also, The radio.  I'm confused on what I do with it and how it helps.  Sorry if these are kind of stupid questions, but I've only played Cod, and there is no instructions with this beta.

[/quote]

LOL

No wonder. You've been playing CoD too much.

The Health Pack "speeds up" the process of healing.

And the Ammo Pack Gives ammo to the people.

As for the radio; if you're talking about the one for Recon, it acts as a MOBILE spawn point.

btw.

There are no "actual" instructions when playing Battlefield. You gotta use your head and figure it out.

Just like when people asked for a "Tutorial" for the Jets. I nearly lol'd my butt off.

If you really want to learn how the vehicle works in the game then you have to spend time with it.

Thanks for the info.  I will try and use my brain more.  Heehee.  I just want to get the most out of this game while I can.  The more I understand it the more likely I will buy the game.  It definitely fits my style of game play more than Cod does.  I'm more of a ( to quote ex president Bush) Strategery player.