What Kind Of FPS Game Would You All Like To See

If any of you looked at my COD WWI post you'd kind of figure I'm going for a World War I game (though not necessarily COD).  What would any of you like to see.  Please put in a good reason why also.  It makes it more "official".  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

To be honest, i've seen enough FPS's for right now. :P

The only FPS I want right now Is Halo 4, maybe.

A FPS with magic and technology like Shadowrun. I'm tired of games with just guns and grenades.

I wouldn't care what kind of FPS it is, as long as it's the last one... At least for a while. Lately, it's as though defevlopers honestly have no other ideas, except to program miniscule differences from one FPS to the next. They even take franchises that have nothing to do with FPS and turn them into FPS because of their utter lack of creativity.

The third reich* taking over North America in a crazy WWII twist. A horrible game has done that on 360 but I'd love to see DICE do something like that.

Id like to see a FPS where your environments are a bit more open and there's a bigger emphasis on exploration, like the Turok games on the N64.

But overall Im tired of FPS.

I think a lot of people are in the same boat. Developers have beat the fps bandwagon to death. I would like to see some more RPG's and give the fps a break for awhile.

I'd like to see an FPS or TPS that, like FarCry 2, let's you make maps. Sure, there's Halo but, forge controls SUCK! Even then, you're not really crafting a map like in FarCry 2. Hopefully, FarCry 3 has a map maker in it. I could see myself killing some serious time with that game if so.

I would like to see an FPS title that is Third Person, and that isn't a shooter but a Melee Simulation, And that while it has it's own single player/co-op campaign with multiple diverging storylines. It also allows for user built content to be downloaded and played. But you can't play your own Created content, You can only make it for others to play. And you earn in game rewards if people fail to finish it. Or course the "quest generator has limitations built in to it so you cannot just create an unbeatable challenge. Kind of like Forge but with monsters and quest objectives, and NPC's.

Another Fallout.