What is/was your favorite DLC pack?

Broken Steel obviously added a lot to the game itself, but I seem to have a sweet spot for The Pitt. Something about that whole scenario was awesome to me. What is your favorite or least favorite?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Just finishing up Broken Steel as we speak. Recently done the other four too. As for favourite, I'm gonna slightly agree with ya on The Pitt, but Mothership Zeta had a few fun moments. If not for the awesome weapons you can loot. I can tell ya, Broken Steel is proving quite easy with my trusty Alien Disintergrator, hee hee.

Point Lookout hands down. The Backwater rifle is sh*t!

I wish Point Lookout would go on sale this week with the rest of the DLC's. It's the only one I don't own now. Just downloaded MZ, so can't wait to get started on that one.

toss up between broken steel(able to continue) and point look-out(love shooting those hill billy's in the face with lincoln repeater)

I'll tell you something, those HIllbilly's are flipping strong! Gauss Rifle was pointless against them! Lol

In terms of what it adds to the game:

1. Broken Steel (level cap boost, game becomes open-ended, Almost Perfect perk)
  2. Operation Anchorage (Chinese Stealth Armor, Winterized T-51b, Shocksword)
  3. Point Lookout (Large area with free exploring, areas with high concentrations of tough enemies)
  4. The Pitt (Perforator, Metal Blaster)
  5. Mothership Zeta (Alien Disintigrator, Alien Atomizer)

In terms of story/enjoyability

1. Point Lookout
  2. Broken Steel
  3. The Pitt
  4. Operation Anchorage
  5. Mothership Zeta

Overall

1. Broken Steel (A must-have)
  2. Point Lookout (Excellent if you enjoy a challenge and the free roaming aspect of the game)
  3. Operation Anchorage (Mostly for the goodies you get when done)
  4. The Pitt (Pretty good, but very glitchy)
  5. Mothership Zeta (The only add-on I regretted spending money on)

I haven't played Point Lookout or Zeta yet so without those in mind, I loved the story in The Pitt. Just the idea of Ashur using slaves to build a better world for people is an interesting concept. Where you have to decide in the ends justified the means and where you agreed or disagreed with what he was doing. It was so much fun playing through the story.

As for Operation: Anchorage, pretty bland story but all of the equiptment at the end was so worth it. I'm not sure what I'd do without the Chinese Stealth Armor.. Jingwei's Shocksword is a great melee weapon too. Unfortunatly th character I'm doing right now isn't specialized in melee.

My favorite dlc is broken steel i played it yesterday i forgot how long that thing was and my second favorite is the pitt

Overall it would be Point lookout. You get all that terrain to survey. More quests to do and a couple of perks to help. You can (SPOILER ALERT) exploit a glitch eraly on that allows You to have all Your gear repaired 100 percent for free.

That's a usefull glitch, especially if you need to repair the Gauss or Chinese Stealth armor. I still get charged for it though

I don't know if the 'superior defender' perk had anything to do with it, but 'Vengeance' DMG increased to 350 from 175?