What is youre favorite song?

What it youre favorite song from all the fallout games? this is mine. scroll down :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Fallout 3: set the world on fire

Fallout New Vegas: Jingle, jangle, jingle

Guess I never thought about a fave song. I did play Agatha's station a lot though in FO3. I suppose "Big Iron" from New vegas. It has a certain feel to it.

Every song on Agatha's station in 3... I'm a sucker for Violin...

And Blue moon for New Vegas.

Butcher Pete would be mine but I end up hating all the songs because they get played too much. I end up turning off the radio.

Definetly love Orange Coloured Sky and Jingle, Jangle, Jingle from Fallout NV. Both are on my Ipod now. Blue Moon and Aint That A Kick In The Head are pretty good to.

[quote user="MaulYoda"]

I have a soft spot for anything Ink Spots, but from New Vegas, "Love Me as Though There Were No Tomorrow," "Blue Moon," and more recently, "Why Don't You Do Right?"; someone made a remix to that one and it's actually pretty good

[/quote]And any of Mark Morgan's ambient tracks (forgot those).  Mainly "Metallic Monks" or "Gold Slouch"; at least that's what they're called on the remastered CD (the latter is the Redding theme or the theme that plays when you find the Highwayman in New Vegas)

Fallout 3: Civilization

Fallout New Vegas: Lazy Day Blues

Kick in the Head for NV and for Fallout 3 Set the world on fire

Fallout 3: Lets Go Sunning or Maybe.

Fallout NV: Lets Ride into the sunset together or Begin Again.

I don't want to set the world on fire and ain't that a kick in the head. FONV music blew there a glitch that one of songs don't play. So big iron is played twice as much as it should.