What is your team doing & are you happy about it....

In light of the free agency hysteria a lot of eye-brow raising moves have been made; D McNabb to Minnesota, A Haynesworth to New England, the likelihood that K Kolb will end up in Arizona. 

Being a Colts fan I gotta say that I'm kinda disappointed but then again they never make big moves in the off-season & may have cap issues.  Haynesworth would have breathed life into their dismal rush defense.  Well, at least the Eagles seem to be making moves to sure up their defense. 

Are the moves your team/s making inspiring you?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Eagles have done pretty well so far. Arizona overvalued Kevin Kolb a little by giving up a 2nd rounder and DRC. And Jason Babin making a return should be a great acquisition.

Eagles now need to get a new deal done with DJacc and add some more depth to the team.

Yea, I root for the eagles too I hope Vick stays healthy all year.  I wasn't sure if i saw that right about J Babin,  but that should be a good pick up.

As a Patriots fan I am very happy with what we have done this off-season. I really liked what we did in the draft with exception of not adding a pass rusher but other than that I like most of the picks.

As for the trades, signings, and cuts I love the Ochocinco trade I think we are getting great value by only giving up a 5th + 6th round pick for him, Haynesworth is another story I don't like his attitude on and off the field but again it's a low risk high reward scenario we only lost a 5th round pick for him.

We've cut some players too so far I was surprised and a little disappointed to see Warren get cut hopefully Haynesworth pans out, Crumpler getting cut is no surprise with the emergence of Gronk + Hernandez last season. I was a little surprised to see TBC get cut but with his recent injury and the young group of LB's we have I guess it makes sense.

Overall I really like what we have done so far some gambles that hopefully pay off and what was IMO a solid draft should set-up for a great 2011-12 season.

Update: I'm pretty happy with the Eagles' signings today =D

[quote user="Dumb M0nk3yz"]

[/quote]

Obviously you're talking about the Vince Young signing right : ). I still can't believe the Eagles landed Asomugha now it looks like the week 12 match-up in Philly could be the toughest game of the year for my Pats especially since we're coming off a MNF game in week 11.

[quote user="StanleyStutters"]

[/quote]

Obviously you're talking about the Vince Young signing right : ). I still can't believe the Eagles landed Asomugha now it looks like the week 12 match-up in Philly could be the toughest game of the year for my Pats especially since we're coming off a MNF game in week 11.

[/quote]

I was shocked, I figured the Eagles were basically done and were gonna fill in some depth on Defense. Man did the Eagles get some depth today! Not a perfect team yet, but still a pretty talented team now.

It's gonna be a tough game against the Pats though, you guys now have two of the largest men ever on the defensive line!

As an Eagles fan I love what the team has done even Vince and Ronnie Brown. The only thing I wish they would do is get a linebacker!

LB would be nice, also knowing who the heck the RT is going to be! But that's about it really...Hope Maclin is okay.

Eagles have done pretty well so far. Arizona overvalued Kevin Kolb a little by giving up a 2nd rounder and DRC. And Jason Babin making a return should be a great acquisition.

[/quote]

Not really.  A lot of people over-rated DRC.  You haven't got the Revis or Asomungha of the NFC.  You got a lazy guy who gets burned on short passes and can't tackle.

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

[/quote]

Not really.  A lot of people over-rated DRC.  You haven't got the Revis or Asomungha of the NFC.  You got a lazy guy who gets burned on short passes and can't tackle.

[/quote]

Kolb for a 2nd rounder is a fair deal, but throwing DRC in (who is not great, but is still a top15-20 CB) is a much better deal for the Eagles...