What is your Peacekeeper K/D ?

Well as the title states Dlc been out for few hours now so what is your Peacekeeper stats? Mine are as follows K/d- 1.51 21.22% accuracy 21 headshots killed by 71 times.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

^ I never understand this line of reasoning.  Using a gun you hate to get the gold camo.  I get that there's XP in it, but it's torture to use crap guns.  And besides, doing well with a weapon you like likely nets you more XP in the long run.  There's maybe one class I might get diamond camos on (LMGs), because I like all those guns and can generally do well with all of them.  There's no way I'd suffer through all the SMGs, ARs and Snipers for all the camo unlocks.  

-

But to each his own I guess.

[quote user="Omac713"]the peacekeeper is overpowered and overused already[/quote]

Overpowered - No.

Overused - what do you expect? It's the first DLC gun ever released in COD - of course everyone is going to use it on the first day!

What are your overall K/Ds? You know, how does the Peacekeeper compare to your overall stats?

1.34 k/d

111 k

22.99% accuracy

10 heads

61 deaths by.

It's an ok gun, but once gold it will probably not come back out to play after I gold it out. Prefer Chicom even though I have worse stats with it, but I started and golded it over the weekend on Nuketown which doesn't help the stats necessarily.

For me I rank the SMGs as Chicom, Vektor, MSMC, PDW... Once I play more with the peacekeeper and can make some more assessments it may move into the three slot.

Off the top of my head, because I haven't been able to get the Elite website to load.

-

500+ kills

21% Accuracy

67 Headshots

-

I think those are about right.  I like the gun, if for no other reason than it's something different to use.  Also, the white and blue "camo" on the gun is pretty.

That's great so you have about.......2 more hours! LOLOL

412 Kills

20.19 Accuracy

47 Headshots

Peacekeeper stats as followes

Kills - 0

K/D ratio - 0

Accuracy - 0

Headshots - 0

Killed By - 0

As you can guess I have not bought the DLC :)

.98 k/d

445 kills

57 Headshots

16.98 Accuracy

But I suck at this game haha

1.78 but only used it for a couple of games, that will go down soon.