what IS your hardest achievment, or WAS your hardest achievement..

Mine is this damn Diadric collect 15 of them, I'm hoping its a collective achievement an not a full possession because for some reason I lost my signant rose staff??

an one more note has anyone ever had anything STUCK in the display cases, in my case its the one in Windhelm one of my rare daggers is stuck and I cant get it out..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes, it's collective. You only need to have owned the item at one time. While none of the achievements in this game are really difficult, Oblivion Walker is by far the hardest.

Not really hard, but kinda time consuming with that gold achievement. I haven't been unlocking speech perks so it's more awkward trying to sell at good prices.

I wouldn't call any of these hard.

Daedric Shrine Quests? Too easy, just find and finish. 100, 000 Gold? Easy enough, comes with time. Similarly to most single-player games, the Achievements will come in time and there aren't even any difficulty Achievements so that's not there to be a challenge either.

The 15-Daedric Artifacts Quest (Oblivion Walker) was my worst.

1st playthrough -- Official Skyrim Guidebook misled me by stating that the skeleton key counts as one of the 15 daedric quest items. It does NOT count, guidebook is wrong!  I was counting on that when I destroyed the Skull of Corruption.

2nd playthrough -- Kept the Skull of Corruption but Sam G. never appeared in the tavern, so I couldn't get the Sanguine Rose in that playthrough.

3rd playthrough --  Finally got it right.

Oblivion Walker is only difficult because it is possible to miss the Artifacts if you choose the wrong options.

The hardest achievement is not one that gives gamerscore, it is to 100% the game (as far as possible) on Master difficulty.

Not an achievement but I find that reading posts by Riven57 almost impossible. :)

None are difficult to accomplish.  The "pain in the a**" one would be: restoring the Theives Guild, since it is an unnecessary grind-fest to finish.

[quote user="Bird125"]

Not an achievement but I find that reading posts by Riven57 almost impossible. :)

[/quote]

I would like to change my answer to this.

lol poor Riven.....

I would say that collecting all the Dragon Priest masks was the most time consuming "quest" if you could call it that.

[quote user="Tom1029"]

Oblivion Walker is only difficult because it is possible to miss the Artifacts if you choose the wrong options.

The hardest achievement is not one that gives gamer score, it is to 100% the game (as far as possible) on Master difficulty.

[/quote] Yes Im thinking I might have to do another play through just because I think I might have missed something, and maybe to concentrate on NOTHING but the thieves guild, as bringing that place up to higher status, oblivion walker, an this level 50 are my last 3.. going to to try an save my progress on this level 50 on another save device DON'T want to lose it like I did to my last one..  I guess using the guide is the only safe way to go on Oblivion walker, lol when I first saw that achievement I thought OK easy enough just have to get my "smithing up to 90' an make what I assumed was 15 pieces of deadric armor LOL....