What is your best or most memorable moment in Ops or any COD game?

This is just a question as I am not that good and I do have a few clips on my Theater. I said any COD to be a lil bit more versatile. I can say I have 2 moments. In MW2 on Favela I went 38-4 on a TDM non camping as I do not camp at all and on Ops on Domination I had 17 caps. That is actually saved in my theater. Also I have a match in Domination which we were getting blowing this team out real bad it was like 180-130 and they cap all the flags and we did not get no more. Plus I had a TDM in which we lost 7500-1300. That is saved also. Just wanted to hear some of you all stories.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Cod 4 324-41 hardcore headquarters on shipment RPD FTW!

Man that is one of my fav maps on MW.

The most memorable moments are when I legitimately lose (no dashboarding hosts, or joining games near the end), for those are few and agonizing.

My most memorable moment would be getting nuked in my first game on MW2, dang boosters

Id have to say the "diving claymore" in black ops.  I literally dodged bullets from someone in last stand while running towards him only to dive behind him and plant a claymore for the kill.   Its in one of my montages on my yt channel.

Just playing and enjoying CoD4 the first six months it was out. No hackers or boosters (that I knew of). No Lightweight, Commando or One Man Army. No overpowered killstreaks. Just always having 4-5 buddies to play with and having so much fun. I even quit Gamebattles around that time because of all the drama (everyone wanted to play different list and I didn't like Search and Destroy) and pubs were so much fun. My last clan was pretty good too and we had a great leader but just playing CoD4 anytime I wanted to was worth leaving GB. Many times different clans would talk a good game and try to get me back in it but they never had the discipline of the CoD3 and CoD4 early clans.  

Probably my first 20 something and zero game while sniping/hardscoping on W@W. Springfield FTW.

Probably when I was playing on Cracked - Domination on black ops. I ran into of the rooms near B and an NVA followed me, shot me once, then turned around and shot the wall behind me, which somehow killed me...

The springfield is my favorite sniper out of every cod lol. I miss the snipers on WaW where you could just use the iron sights, no sniper scope at all. Bayonetttt. I really wanna put cod 5 in but I'm afraid I'd get banned for doing nothing. Everyone is getting banned on that game. Oh and my favorite cod moment or whatever was probably during the last double xp weekend when me and my friends made 6 silver accounts so we'd be level 1 together. It was a free gold weekend. And we absolutely wrecked people. It was fun hearing 15 prestiges say this is the best lobby ever during pre lobby then they'd get 4-0d. I went 24 and 2 on highrise search one time, too. There's way too many funny moments to say. 

CoD4 Solo campaign - Nuke going off while taking off in the helicopter.