What is you next game?

If i had a lot of money. It be FF13-2,gunstringer,DLA,KINECT SPORTS,KINECT SPORTS 2, DC 1 and 2,BMAC,SKYRIM,KOAR,ME3,WWE 12, WWE SVR2011,WWEAS,AWAN,WRAP, every other party houes title and money more i can't think of right out of hand. And also I would buy a arcade system and two 320GB HDD. one for my console. And one to put on my dad houes's 360. So I don't have my space in my flash drive with FM4 extra content from disc 2.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Mass Effect 3.

Or I Am Alive. Which ever comes out first. I have forgotten I Am Alives release date since I've been too pumped for Alan Wake.

About 90% of the answers to this topic will be Mass Effect 3.

When I was fishing through Walmart's bargain bin, I found a brand-new copy of Final Fantasy XIII-2 for $20.00. I took over and scanned the barcode just to be sure and guess what? $20.00 all day.. I didn't buy it, though. FF hasn't interested me since they started pushing for feminine males and corny romance stories that would make Twilight green with envy..

Well I will probs get Alan Wake American Nightmare, Max Payne 3, Ninja Gaiden 3 and Resident Evil ORC I think they're all in march which is a bummer. I recently started playing  Deus Ex Human Revolution which I picked up for $30 and just have to say it's incredible. Recommend everyone should give it a go!

Thank you for reminding me about MP3. And i get that too. Aswell the RE:ORC. And I might do that one dat with DEHR.

[quote user="Dakrkplayer2"]

If i had a lot of money. It be FF13-2,gunstringer,DLA,KINECT SPORTS,KINECT SPORTS 2, DC 1 and 2,BMAC,SKYRIM,KOAR,ME3,WWE 12, WWE SVR2011,WWEAS,AWAN,WRAP, every other party houes title and money more i can't think of right out of hand. And also I would buy a arcade system and two 320GB HDD. one for my console. And one to put on my dad houes's 360. So I don't have my space in my flash drive with FM4 extra content from disc 2.

[/quote]

Big WWE fan huh? Me too but the SVR series hasnt been good ever. Last good WWE game was Attitude back in like 1998-99.

Anyway for me it would be either Syndicate or GTA 5.

I still have a backlog of 20+ games to finish and with Mass Effect 3, etc. coming out soon, I'll be adding more to that list... I wish I had the time to finish them all, but sadly, I don't...

Someone mentioned Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Check that game out ASAP. I can't describe how amazing that game is. The combat is smooth, the weapon customization is highly interesting and the story is one of the best out there. The characters and voice acting (besides a certain homeless lady and Adam's batman voice) is top-notch. David Sariff has some of the best VOA I've heard in a long time.

Street Fighter x Tekken

Yeah I am x24hurs2livex. And I wish WCW was still around. So they work hard to keep fans in there brand. I like John Cena Jr. but not as much a wrstler. but as a humen being. he does great things with sick kids. that are dyeing from very bad things. I wish WWE fans where like him in that area.