what is wrong with this site??

I cant even make an replys?  anyway this game is in the trash an I doubt I will be getting BF3 if it looks anything like this one,too many hackers & modders are

ruining this game for me..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Covert Rain"]

I don't see this as a problem either.  The biggest problem I have is the Team Killers.   The XBOX LIVE reporting feature doesn't appear to work because people just leave and don't bother reports these little jerks.  There are times these guys ruin some really good sessions.

[/quote]

why would you report team killers? TKing isn't against M$ ToC so they'll just laugh at your complaint.

I don't see this as a problem either.  The biggest problem I have is the Team Killers.   The XBOX LIVE reporting feature doesn't appear to work because people just leave and don't bother reports these little jerks.  There are times these guys ruin some really good sessions.

no hackers ruining BFBC2. don't blame your 'suckage' on someone else. i get accused of hacking (aim botting, rapid fire controller) because I come out on top with the Garand against lots of better weapons, I just make every shot count.

It's cause EA [quote user="CND AAA Beef"]

There are NO hackers. Period.

Unlike COD, BC2's multiplayer is secure through the use of EAs dedicated servers and the anti-cheating systems working through them.

What most people call "hacks" are usually lag hiccups on EAs servers, or strange international connections, like players in Australia being randomly connected to Canadian servers. Trust me, I've gotten direct hits on people with rockets only for the hit to not register due to server lag, not Godmode hacks.

Watch the kill lists. If you get killed by a "hacker", only for him to be dropped by a squadmate seconds later, then he probably wasn't cheating. You were lagging.

[/quote]

It's cause EA don't want to give Australians many servers. We only get about 1 server in each game mode except squad rush which we get none. Sometimes we get absolubtly none like today, but the strange international connection is usually worst for us than it is for everyone else.

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

I cant even make an replys?  anyway this game is in the trash an I doubt I will be getting BF3 if it looks anything like this one,too many hackers & modders are

ruining this game for me..

[/quote]

herp a derp derp lol

There are NO hackers. Period.

Unlike COD, BC2's multiplayer is secure through the use of EAs dedicated servers and the anti-cheating systems working through them.

What most people call "hacks" are usually lag hiccups on EAs servers, or strange international connections, like players in Australia being randomly connected to Canadian servers. Trust me, I've gotten direct hits on people with rockets only for the hit to not register due to server lag, not Godmode hacks.

Watch the kill lists. If you get killed by a "hacker", only for him to be dropped by a squadmate seconds later, then he probably wasn't cheating. You were lagging.

an people always respond on here defending the "Hackers"  this games used to be fun but all of the ex-cod's  ruined it

When i occasionally go gold to play this game i have never seen a hack or a mod. The most i see after a few months hiatus is different trends i have to adapt to and thats it.

People always complain about someone hacking, chances are you just didn't hit them like you thought you did. I once received a message from a guy who was calling me a hacker and talking about how he shot me in the head and somehow I just turned around a sniped him. I took damage but I didn't die so clearly the guy missed hitting my head, but he still blames it on hacks. After that I stopped complaining about those sort of situations and just get on with the game.

Months ago I remember you were a mindless fanboy to this game. What happened?