What is with all the lags

I can't play a game without lagging at least 3 twice per minute.  I know it is someone who has a lag switch, etc as I always seem to end up dead when the lag clears.  Why has the problem gotten so bad in the last week?  I have FIOS and 4+ bars all the time so I know it is not my system.  Anybody else having the same issue?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

There's so much wrong with this post.

Lately cod has been taken to long for the bot to kick in and choose a new host

Atm XboxLive has a service alert so any lag or disconnections will be due to that. They said it may be 48 hours until it's fixed. I can sign in but a lot can't as there are only 60,000 on MW3.

Ugh, that would explain the sucktacular (more so than normal) night I had with lag last night. It was unbearable. My computer was off and it never occurred to me to turn it back on the check if there was a service alert. on the website. Hopefully it clears up completely soon!

[quote user="lawnjockeykillz"]

I can't play a game without lagging at least 3 twice per minute.  I know it is someone who has a lag switch, etc as I always seem to end up dead when the lag clears.  Why has the problem gotten so bad in the last week?  I have FIOS and 4+ bars all the time so I know it is not my system.  Anybody else having the same issue?

[/quote]

Fios has fast upload speeds which means the enemy will always see you before you see them.

being the host is horrible since the last 2 patches(if you can call em patches) so it's normal for me to see at least 2 hosts leaving the game causing it to migrate to someone in mongolia living in a caravan........no offence.

^^ Agreed last couple of days its been terrible. But oh well sooner we all just accept the game is inherently broken and even the devs don't know what to do to fix it we can get back to just trying to enjoying it