What is the * on flag on conquest

What is the * on flag on conquest (Star) i was squad leader at the time can someone tell me

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

in your squad? that's the squad leader. Different icons around the flag marker are 'attack' or 'defend' orders by your squad leader. If your name has a star by it designate flags so you can get easy points

I think it means you can (suggest) your squad attack or defend that objective.  you get points for it too. 

only squad leaders get points now, sadly....

Right,When you are a squad leader and you see that on an objective with a number next to it,that is telling you how many squad leaders have set an attack/defend order on that objective.It is new with the patch.

nice info, eyeball. something else for the rest of our team to ignore, lol. I haven't played but 3 matches since the patch, and got banned from 2....

[quote user="ZombieP1ow"]nice info, eyeball. something else for the rest of our team to ignore, lol. I haven't played but 3 matches since the patch, and got banned from 2....[/quote]Yeah,I woulda jumped on wi ya last night but it was way past my bed time.