What is the most inconsistent gun in the game?

I vote M16, Type 95, KSG, and basically all of the snipers.

HOW ABOUT YOU.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'd say the M16 and the L118. I get more hit markers with the latter than I do the MSR. Maybe it's the big scope that puts me of or something.

It depends on which map and how the game wants to mess with your connection.

I'll dominate in one game with a particular set up run the same in the next but not be able to shoot a chicken in a box let alone the enemy

^ Yep. Same here. I went 21-0 on Village. It was a joke. Easy. Molested the enemy team. I backed out and joined another lobby. I went 13-14 or something like that. My bullets did nothing, AND I got spawn killed over and over again. (Would kill a guy, he'd literally spawn to my left and kill me instantly.)

This game is pissing me off the more I play it. Overwatch's spawns are especially atrocious. Good lord.

Sigh.

Anything that requires a good connection since those are very rare.  So yeah burst/single shot weapons.

out of the guns i most often use i find that the MP5 is the most inconsistant

as the other guy said 1 game you are the " flawless" or the " star player " and then in other games

the score board is an embarassment to your G T

For me it was the pump action shotguns. At times they were beast, then other times they were horrible.

its 110% all about connection just like Captain DC007 said with a good connection majority weapons take 3 shots close to medium range to kill but with a bad connection those 3 shots turns into like 5, it happens all the time, because of connections

1887s For me, I can go on a pretty decent streak with Them. but After awhile I get hitmarkers and get killed.

Every single shotgun.

What Ballzy said.