What Is Most Important To You In A Game?

Either the gameplay, the storyline, the graphics, the music, the atmosphere, everything or none, which do you think is the most important to you in a video game?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Probably replayability.

graphic violence.

Playability & creativity. The best graphics can't save a game that isn't playable or that I've already played a hundred times before, only in different clothing.

a good romantic storyline.

story and singleplayer.idont give a crap if your game has infinite replaybility by over relying on online. if your story is *** and your single player is short like a mexican midget you do not have my purchase(also creative games and crazy moments are a must)

Oh god... this guy again, wth is he doing playing Castlevania then?..

[quote user="PSN Is Garbage"]

Oh god... this guy again, wth is he doing playing Castlevania then?..

[/quote]becouse chains and wips excite me :)ps and the ending still makes me *** my pants....

[quote user="phantom gangsta"]

story and singleplayer.idont give a crap if your game has infinite replaybility by over relying on online. if your story is *** and your single player is short like a mexican midget you do not have my purchase(also creative games and crazy moments are a must)

[/quote]

I too could not care less about multiplayer, especially online. If a game's single player aspect isn't good, why I would I care about online play? I have no desire to play an otherwise bad game, just because I can play it with others. I'll take a deep, one player experience (not that there's many of those left anyway) over playing with a bunch of online morons any day.

Not in any certain order but SP, storyline, graphics and not frustrating gameplay.  If it's a good game, I can replay it.

For me it is the story. I can look over a myrid of other flaws as long as the story draws me in and entertains.