What is Hardened edition?

I've been looking and i want to know what is the difference between Hardened edition,Prestige edition,and normal edition?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

its when all the little boys got really hard waiting for this game.

[quote user="Trenticle"]

www.modernwarfare3.com/hardened-edition.html

www.modernwarfare3.com/prestige-edition.html

They have not yet announced what will be in the package.  I am hoping it will be a real live frag grenade, but somehow doubt it.  It probably will not be an rc car or night vision goggles however.

[/quote]    I have always wondered if these things are decent quality or like cracker jack toys.

I had a friend who bought an edition (i think WaW) and got a canteen that you couldnt put anything in.

Anyone get the night vision goggles or rc car?

www.modernwarfare3.com/hardened-edition.html

www.modernwarfare3.com/prestige-edition.html

They have not yet announced what will be in the package.  I am hoping it will be a real live frag grenade, but somehow doubt it.  It probably will not be an rc car or night vision goggles however.

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

Anyone get the night vision goggles or rc car?

[/quote]

a friend of mine got the NVG's with MW2 and apparently they weren't just a cheap plastic immitation toy, fully workable.

not quite military standard, but usable.

The Black Ops hardened Edition came with the 4 W@W zombie maps, of course upgraded with BOs weapons and reskinned.

The pricetag.

Unless if you're looking for little tid-bits to just sit in the box, stick with the normal editions.