What is better the mass M26 shotgun or the M320 40mm shotgun ? is there any difference ?

What is better the mass M26 shotgun or the M320 40mm shotgun ? is there any difference ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Med kit, because I hate when I stare at a medic and shoot the crap out of them and they don't drop medkits.

i prefer the m320 dart round.

[quote user="awtacular"]

[quote user="MADDOG93"]

[/quote]yea theres a big difference... one is a shotgun (m26 mass) and the other is a gernade launcher (m320=gernade launcher).

[/quote]

Read again. The 320 isn't just a grenade launcher. You can unlock shotgun shells for it.

To the OP, the difference is the 320 is a one shot reload. You'd be better off with the 26 if you're wanting to use one and not reload after every shot. Best not to be caught with your pants down, basically.

yea thats why i edited my post.... and i ment m26 dart round it wouldn't let me edit my post....

Ah, got'cha. Haven't tried the dart rounds yet, how are they?

i think the darts are about the same honestly but i like using them to be different.. still have the same affect on people.

Might have to give it a go in a while. I still prefer 870 if I'm using a shotgun, though.

the assault class is my least used kit but i do like having the underbarrel shotty to switch to really fast in certain maps.. i think i mainly use the assualt class on operation metro and grand bazaar along with the paddles since people tend to die a lot more in those maps... but i do start out with my sniper first so i can plant a beacon behind the enemy then switch classes.

M26 is better as the reload time is slightly reduced. I saw the same effect for damage.

you're better off with a full shotgun than either, but if you must choose, go with the M26MASS(Buckshot)