What is are favorite campanions and weapons?

I wanted ti know what people's favorite campanions and weapons are. my favorite is campanions are boone and ED-E together and my favorite weapons are gobi scout rifle, all american, pushy, thump thump, and AR prototype from vault 22 the one that shoots grenn lazers.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I liked ED-E and Veronica. She would just beat the snot out of everything. My favorite weapon was the Proton Inversal Axe after completing OWB

I like Boone and ED-E, though TBH I usually travel alone.  It has been a while since I played last and have not done any of the add-ons except for Dead Money, so I'm sure I will be re-evaluating my weapon choices as I play the rest, but as of right now my favorites are Lucky and Dinner Bell.

Favorite companion would be Veronica and Arcade. I love cass but I wished they used the orginal design of her character.  My favorite weapon is the mini-gun and Fat-man. I love my heavy weapons.

I like Cass, myself.

My favourite weapons are the Hunting Shotgun, Nephi's Golf Driver, Knock-Knock, Lucky and... those are my primary weapons. The Sniper Rifle+ is great too.

the hunting shotgun is my favorite shotgun in the game-dinner bell is beast, automatic rifle and oh baby. but i know i will get new favorites from lonesome road and gun runners arsenal.

I agree with the Hunting Shotgun.

Caravan Shotgun is great at low levels, but at higher levels, the Hunting Shotgun has punch where the Riot Shotgun doesn't, plus it makes a better use of ammunition.

I swapped Boone out for Veronica. I like her better, ED-E is w/ me at all times. The weapon I use is either Tommy Gun, All American, or the Dinner Bell.

Boone was my favorite companion and my favorite gun would probably be the Brush Gun.

I get Boone and then dump him as soon as i get the beret. Would you really like to spend time with that guy?

Both Cass and Veronica are far better people to hang with with better conversations and comments when out and about.

boone and Ed-e, because TBH, their benefits to a good guns character are too good to overlook.