What if

What if Nintendo were to stop making hardware with all their recent troubles with WII U and focus on being a third party publisher bringing The Legend of Zelda & Metroid  to both the Xbox & Playstation platforms along with all their backlog of games

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would actually buy Nintendo products again.  Not that I won't in the future anyway, but after my experience(or lack of experiences) with the Wii, Im not jumping on the Wii U bandwagon any time soon.

when hades freezes over.

Sorry man, nintendo doesn't play well with others. and they will never go the route of Sega.

I'd rather their childish games didn't tarnish the Xbox brand.Praise MS.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

I wish that Nintendo was no more. I wish that they would move all of their good IPs to another system while still keeping their personality. I hate having to buy a new console for two games. I know it would never happen that way though.

[/quote]

I would rather not think about it.  It is liable to give me night terrors.

<Edit>

-

Sorry double post... See, it's affecting me already.

I gave up on Nintendo after wii. Not as good as xbox, plus I consider them least preferred. Worse thing about Nintendo was even though the wii allows online gaming, unless it said it's compatible with wiispeak, you would almost think it was computer you were playing. I mean hello, communication. To me what's the sense of online play with no communication. Sony is even more preferred than Nintendo in my opinion.

That's never going to happen, Nintento is already too powerful to stop making consoles and handheld, or else it would turn up like it's old defeated rival Sega.

Plus people still buy their games on their consoles, uhm...Mario.

nintendo is in trouble?

Oh hells no!

-

Nintendo can keep their rehashed released to death crap on their on pathetic crap as hell going no where consoles.

-

We do not need their childish kiddie crap games tarnishing any other system.