What if I just activated m MOH LE online code today?

Will I still get the early beta release code for BF3 from EA today if I literally just activated my online code for MOH for the 360 today?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

From what I've read so far, you're not really missing much.

try it,but you seem to be silver anyway.

I'm on a temp 48hr pass till my new 12-month subscription arrives later this week.  Only 34.99 thru slickdeals!

no, you don't get in early. the cutoff date was the 25th.

Just so i have this right the LE MoH was the one they were selling when it first release and was priced at 59.99 US dollars? Because that is the one i got.

Well that kinda blows.  I was given the game by a friend so I am glad I didn't pay any money just to play a buggy beta a couple hours sooner than the rest of the world.  Thursday it is I suppose.....

do you need the Medal of Honor disc to get this early access? 

I don't think you need it. I traded my ol' LE MOH awhile back and got via a download. You may have heard some things about Beta codes, right? You use that to get your download. If you've registered on EA.com, used your VIP code with your LE MOH and linked the game to your tag via the site, you could have gained access to the BETA early. I think it's too late, though. The 25th was the last day to do it.

I registered mine nearly a year ago and i did'nt get my code!Feel like i got ripped!

It's still early, dude. Check your EA info just to make sure everything is in order. Also, it wouldn't hurt to check your email often and search the spam folder.