What I'd like to see in a DLC pack.

I speak for myself and the friends I have that play forza 4 when I say that for a DLC, it'd be nice to see some of the classic cars from the races of the 1950's. I know they've got a few already, but I mean cars like Lance Macklin's Austin-Healey, Pierre Levagh's (R.I.P.) Talbot-Lago, Mike Hawthorn's ferarri..Even the old formula one racers, Juan Manuel Fangio's 1951 Alfa Romeo 159, The BRM-P67. I want to see some of the cars that use to run the 24 hours of Le Mans back then. Bring some Nostalgia to this game, It'd be interesting to see what these vehicles could do.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would like to see some streetrods and hotrods in the game.and a burn out pit to heat the tiers up on the race track..later

I'd like to see a Zakspeed Capri and a Metro 6R4. Just for a giggle how about a 2cv or a Relient Robin?

hey how about a chevy vega wagon...my mom had one when i was a kid. haha

I would like to see Porsches that don't cost 1600 MSP.

[quote user="EMW Venom"]

[/quote]

Best idea I've heard all year

[quote user="PrimoFuSion"]

[quote user="EMW Venom"]

[/quote]

Best idea I've heard all year

[/quote]

I mean really, 1600 expensive MSP for something that should have been in the game in the first place? No thank you. Rather than that, they should either make them dirt cheap or give them to us as a thank you for all the support we give the series. I got the game in my country for 600 rand, so far I've bought 2 car packs, an extra 300 rand. And now, if I buy the Porsche's, I will have to spend an extra 300 on that pack. The point I'm trying to make is, I got all 20-odd tracks (if I'm not mistaken) and 500 (FIVE HUNDRED) cars for the same price as what 50 DLC cars will cost me??? It doesn't quite compute. So be rest assured I will not be buying this pack.

Rant over :)

No need to ask for DLC cars in forza 4 anymore, they already have them ready to go. need to start a thred for Forza 5 in 2013 and get a car list going for that game.

I would like to see some Pre-WW2 cars like the Bentley 3-Liter, and the Bugatti Type 30

I want tracks, I don't care how many new cars there are... Running around the same old tracks over & over is what's boring me.

Beyond that, how's about AI that actually grasps the concept of automobile racing?

two-way driving, someone does the gears, and someone else does the stearing.

Sort of like one of the chalanges they did on Top Gear where they had them two cars on top of each other!!