What I WANT in BO2

Instead of the old cobra attack helicopter that's been in every CoD since CoD 4, why not have a UH-60 Blackhawk fly around the map and the gunners on the side shoot like the attack helicopter does? Sounds cool right!? Also, they should put vehicles back in like in World at War, driving tanks was pretty fun and I loved to do it. Also, like in Black Ops, we should still have a killstreak that requires eleven kills that WE control, flying the Hind was pretty cool.

-

Give us a more variety of weapons such as old guns such as the Colt .45 and new guns such as the M9. I love to use some old guns and new guns, I just love variety!

-

Post down below what you want in BO2!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Xm8 Carbine

Shrapnel grenades

Pancor Jackhammer

long barrel cowboy pistol

It sounds like we will be able to control lots of different "drone" vehicles,,,  so while I doubt there will be a tank to get inside you might be able to control a Drone tank or something similar to that effect..  I just hope this game doesn't become a whole bunch of people sitting in corners with laptops out all the time.... ughhh

As long as they put in enough fire power to combat tanks, I don't mind seeing tanks added again. You just need to make it balanced so that tanks don't overrun the game and slaughter everyone.

What I want in Black Ops2 is:

The more detailed sounds and sound options from CoD4 and WaW

Fewer kill-streaks

Better matchmaking

Less lag

And a friggin fix for body parts or flags sticking through walls(been there since CoD2 and it's still plaguing the series).

I wish upon a star that the community doesn't suck. I also want a million dollars and a pet unicorn.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

I wish upon a star that the community doesn't suck. I also want a million dollars and a pet unicorn.

[/quote]

I'll put my odds on you getting the million and the unicorn.

In any case.........I like the idea of fewer kill streaks.  The series is too convoluted with attachments,  KSR's,  weapon experience ect. ect.   Bring it back to the basics.  Sure add some stuff here and there,  but I really dont see the need for 20 KSR,s and 15 attachments for your weapon. 

Thats just me.

"Happy Drinking"

I think it comes down to balance. KSR selection is nice but some always stand out (perhaps even too much) while other suck (way too much). Same with gun selection, perks, and attachments.

-

I can't imagine why the Skorpion and Uzi/Mac are in so many COD's but always underperform compared to other guns. Please do spare me the, "No, the Uzi ROCKS." It doesn't. Not to say you can't get kills with it but it definitely isn't good to use outside trying to challenge yourself or stand out.

-

Either they step up the effort on balancing what they've got or downgrade to a more workable number of...everything.

[quote user="LOUISE CYPHRE"]

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

[/quote]

I'll put my odds on you getting the million and the unicorn.

In any case.........I like the idea of fewer kill streaks.  The series is too convoluted with attachments,  KSR's,  weapon experience ect. ect.   Bring it back to the basics.  Sure add some stuff here and there,  but I really dont see the need for 20 KSR,s and 15 attachments for your weapon. 

Thats just me.

"Happy Drinking"

[/quote]That is most definitely not just you, Cyphre.

^^You two know there is gonna be "mass" new stuff and trinkets, but they should at the very least, include a "Bare-Bones" mode, eh? I like "core" modes best, but BB is quiet fun for a change of pace.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

^^You two know there is gonna be "mass" new stuff and trinkets, but they should at the very least, include a "Bare-Bones" mode, eh? I like "core" modes best, but BB is quiet fun for a change of pace.

[/quote]

Yeah I know.  BB's is fun for sure.   But since now in BO, there is only BB TDM (why they took out BB TT is still beyond me) it gets kinda boring quick.  I like TDM but I also like to play a variety of modes.  I wish they would include BB's options for all game modes at the onset.  See which ones the most people play and dump the rest.  Or perhaps have a BB's mode that rotates the game mode daily or every other day.

"Happy Drinking"