What have you been up to?

Hey all!

Haven't been here for a while due to the holidays, nice to see everyone getting a long as usual. =)

I'm interested in what everyone's been up to and did you receive any gaming goods over the holidays? I only got an Xbox One controller with play and charge plus Call of Duty Ghosts for the 360 which isn't much, but very appreciated.

Happy new year to you lot too!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I got given Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Crysis 3 and Tomb Raider, personally, and I bought my sister a new TV and six or so Lego games, along with two Splinter Cell games. Also ended up returning Future Soldier (as it cost $36 at EB and $10 On Demand, so... I bought it there instead. Great game. Ended up buying it for my sister again as a mate was over and we wanted to co-op it.

I didn't receive much gaming-related stuff myself so I went back out on Boxing Day and bought C&C: Tiberum Wars, Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel, Gothic 4: Arcania, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen... Goldeneye Reloaded, Kane and Lynch and Bully. The TV I picked up for my sister also came with another 360 which in turn came with Halo 4 and Tomb Raider, which I already own.

All-in-all, I really liked this Christmas. Did very well picking up gifts for other people and made them very happy.

I got an XB one for christmas other then that nothing much to report.

I got a ton of games  for my Xbox. And then I bought my own PS3. And then I bought PS Plus.

I have too many games to play. Help me.

I have been playing many JRPG and staying off drugs.

I recently got a PS Vita for my birthday so have been playing a lot of that. MS MAKE A HANDHELD!

It's pretty cool playing a fantastic-looking Killzone in the palm of your hand.

Haven't been playing much Xbox One, though I still have AC4 to get through. Peggle 2 was fun, I binged on it.

Happy holidays everyone!

Found a decent CoD clan to play with.

[quote user="Pinbot Fembot 1"]

I recently got a PS Vita for my birthday so have been playing a lot of that. MS MAKE A HANDHELD!

It's pretty cool playing a fantastic-looking Killzone in the palm of your hand.

Haven't been playing much Xbox One, though I still have AC4 to get through. Peggle 2 was fun, I binged on it.

Happy holidays everyone!

[/quote]I'm jealous, I wanted a VITA but Santa must have missed all my good deeds because there was not one in my stocking on Christmas morning...

*wipes away one solitary teardrop

Now that I think about it, I don't know why I didn't go out and take advantage of some sales and I've been thinking to myself I have nothing to play. I'm pretty jealous of Bob's haul , that will keep you busy!

-

Happy Birthday Pinbot!

Pretty much anything but visit here because it's probably more fun to eat glass.

Just waiting for more X1 games to come out.
Lately i've been playing Metro and Singularity for 360.