What has happend to this game.

I quit playing for a few weeks. Now everything is crazzy.  Super Human soldiers.  Grenade launchers not working correctly.  Getting booted to dashboard.   

Did all the cod hackers come over here.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

what? Everything is how it should be, you are still getting used to Battlefield again, give it few days.

maybe you got dumped in an over seas server. the game really sux when your 5000 miles away from the server.

I got dropped back to the dashboard as well last night when I was trying to join a game. Confused the hell out of me.

Hope they fix this soon !!!!!! and why does all the noobies have body armor on now WTF bush wookies everywhere and now with body armor on now.what the hell is going on now.man these nobbies are something else...later

No problems on my end.

I know what you mean about the super human soldiers,i put about 10 rounds in 1 dude and he would not die!he just turned round and took me out with 2 shots!must have been a glitch.he was crouching at the time.

Server hiccups happen every now and then, don't worry about it.

I am about to remove this game.   I do not think it is server hangups.  I think the enforcement team needs to come into the online games and clean out some hackers.

[quote user="StrikeSudden"]

I am about to remove this game.   I do not think it is server hangups.  I think the enforcement team needs to come into the online games and clean out some hackers.

[/quote]

lol!!!! Hackers, are you serious man? That's pure comedy right there....

Everything is Normal here, I do great one game then tottaly suck in about 5 straight.... Yep the Ussual but still 100% Fun all way!