What Happened?

When did competitive online gaming become so lame. Nobody cares about their stats or winning even. If you dont play do win and be better than others then whats the point of playing online? You should be in combat training all day if you dont care about being better than your competition. Its only natural to want to win and do better than others because without competition there would be no point in making things better. All im asking is for people to stop lying and saying "i dont care about stats and i dont care if i die 20 times and get 2 kills" because you know you dont like dying.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I may not like getting killed but I don't really care if I die.

[quote user="NoxiousFarts"]

[/quote]

This man speaks the truth.

[quote user="NoxiousFarts"]

[/quote]

I play to have fun!

If I win along the way, fine.

If I only had fun when I win, I would quit playing.

I do glance at my K/D at the end of a match, but I don't obsess over it, and I don't look or care about anyone elses.

I've been playing the game since launce, and I've never even looked at any of my other stats, I play game to game.

Everybody wants to win, I mean why else keep score, but being concerned about online gaming stats is pretty lame.

There are people who play to have fun and win, and there are people who play the game based around their stats.

There's a difference.

I cannot be bothered with other peoples suckage. I may let them know that they suck, but my focus is on my personal performance.

I much more prefer getting killed in video games than I do in real life. 

• Games K/D ratio: 28,961/983,742
  • Real Life K/D ratio 0/0

I think I'm doing pretty damn good if I say so myself.

[quote user="Geezer Cheeks"]

I much more prefer getting killed in video games than I do in real life. 

• Games K/D ratio: 28,961/983,742
  • Real Life K/D ratio 0/0

I think I'm doing pretty damn good if I say so myself.

[/quote]

Yes irl is one time I dont care to go positive or negative ............ or anything other than 0/0 for that matter.

I do feel a need to point out however that I think you either made a mistake on your in-game stats, or you boosted to get that .03 k/d.

[quote user="AIR PIPPEN 33 o"]

When did competitive online gaming become so lame. Nobody cares about their stats or winning even. [/quote]

A lot of players do, so what are you going on about? There are plenty of places where many clans won't even give you a try out unless you have a 1.50 k/d, 2.50 k/d, a montage, etc. You just happened to come to this forum. We're not GB. We're not MLG. We're the majority that wants to have fun and play zombies all the while not taking it too serious. Now I, myself, am competitive but I see where everyone comes from. You just need to check out some other places. Me? I gave up on GB because 90% of the threads are off-topic (it wasn't like that back in CoD2 and CoD3. The mods wouldn't have allowed it). Most of the posters care only about their sigs, their boosted rep and Lil Wayne threads. Did I mention a lot of their mods are 14-18 years old? But the recruitment sub forums are ok. That's where you need to check. You seem like you'd fit in fine there.