What happened to this generation?

Everything has to be EASY! Way too many shot-guns, SkS, quick-scopes, I even see people using that ridiculous DAO-12, what's your GRIPE OR what grinds your gears about these Call of Duty traders! I also been experiencing allot of pain from being spawned upon OR shot in the back, maybe a better mini-map or some kind of indicator that someone's behind you??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You actually get a nice audio cue to someone comming up behind you, only most of the time Theres too many explosions to pick it up.

Anyway I think what happened to this generation is they'v been too busy working out how to maximise profit to also rethink, and evolve the genre, so everything has stayed pretty much the same

So you get shot in the back by a weapon thats in this game and you blame CoD and claim things are way too easy, weird. Try communicating with your team/squad and youll know when people are behind you.

[quote user="xXBOXxOne"]Everything has to be EASY! Way too many shot-guns, SkS, quick-scopes, I even see people using that ridiculous DAO-12, what's your GRIPE OR what grinds your gears about these Call of Duty traders! I also been experiencing allot of pain from being spawned upon OR shot in the back, maybe a better mini-map or some kind of indicator that someone's behind you??

[/quote]

Hmmmm, complaining about easy mode, and then asking to buff the crutches in the game....I see......=)

Situational awareness goes a long way in this game.  take a look at the map before you spawn to see what your'e getting yourself into.  be careful spawning squadmates under fire.  If you kill and enemy on his flag and stay to flip it, chances are really good he, or others will spawn on that flag before it turns blue.  as far as getting shot in the back - use a supressor so you don't light up on the mini map.  

i like the shotguns try and use then yourself if you think they are easy. i bet you will think otherwise! i use them on every map not just operation locker! its the snipers who dont go for the objectives that i dislike the most!

I thought he ws being sarc, in the back is my fav way of shooting, in hc in the back is a gurantee

[quote user="APOCACIDE"]

in hc blah blah blah

[/quote]

who cares, cruit. why don't you go to the motorpool and ask the sarge for a trackpad pump.   lol

GD WHIPPER SNAPPERS!!!!!! WITH THEIR GD DMR'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check for soft spots with a peen hammer

Last line is pretty damn ironic...

@Apoc. We need 5 gallons of prop wash and 100 feet of flightline too.