What happened to DLC?

What happened to the DLC for Marble Blast Ultra?  I know the game was removed for purchase a while back (because I had to buy an electronic version from Gamestop).  However, the DLC was still there until recently.  Why was it removed (but the achievements you can only get by having them were not)?

Can these please be made available again so I can finish this game?  Thank you, drive through.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Due to the fact that the developer GarageGames.com is no longer in business the Xbox Live Arcade Game was removed from Xbox Live and since a few days the DLCs were taken down as well.

Marble It Up! (FREE)

Refresh your Marble Blast Ultra palate for FREE with this brand new multiplayer level! BONUS: Includes one new achievement for your marble blasting pleasure.
[Release date: 10/29/2008 Size: 284 KB]

Marble Fu Expansion Pack (200 MSP)

Test your mettle against fellow Marble Blast Ultra players in 5 brand new multiplayer arenas! Includes one new achievement. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
[Release date: 12/3/2008 Size: 284 KB]

Agoraphobia Expansion Pack (200 MSP)

Jump and blast your way to dizzying heights in 5 brand new multiplayer maps for Marble Blast Ultra! Includes one new achievement. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
[Release date: 9/15/2008 Size: 300 KB]

The DLC achievements can still be unlocked if you purchased the DLC before it was removed. (Download it from your PurchaseHistory again).

Master of the Spires - 20 G

Collect 50 gems in Spires (Agoraphobia pack).

Map Pack Dominator - 20 G

Get 40 gems in any 3 of Playground, Bowl, Concentric, Vortex Effect, Blast Club (Marble Fu pack).

Blue Gem Hunt - 10 G

Collect a blue gem in a Marble It Up! multiplayer match.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.