What Happened to Destroy All Humans! on Xbox 360 Marketplace?

I really wanted to finally purchase it and it no longer shows up in the list.  Anybody know anything about it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 140 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That's a good question.  I remember seeing it on 'Games on Demand', but it doesn't seem to be there any more.  I don't know what happened.

Couldn't you buy the game on disc?  It would probably be cheaper.

I was wondering the same thing. I bought the game on the market but now I can't download it anymore, that sucks. I want my money back!!

[quote user="luna tik78"]

I was wondering the same thing. I bought the game on the market but now I can't download it anymore, that sucks. I want my money back!!

[/quote]That does suck. Try locating it in your download history through your profile on Xbox.com. Maybe you can access a re-download from there??

That's why I will never support online buying games from on demand! Too overpriced anyway and they can delete the game anytime they want. You can't trust anyone! Long live OFFLINE gaming!

[quote user="capcom23"]

That's why I will never support online buying games from on demand! Too overpriced anyway and they can delete the game anytime they want. You can't trust anyone! Long live OFFLINE gaming!

[/quote]Did you actually read Turbo's response?  If you have bought a game from Games on Demand, or an XBL Arcade game, and it is later removed from the marketplace, you can still download it again from the purchase history on your console. 

the aliens not only destroyed the humans they destroyed the game to.

I guess the little grey men didn't get any kickbacks.

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]

[quote user="capcom23"]

[/quote]Did you actually read Turbo's response?  If you have bought a game from Games on Demand, or an XBL Arcade game, and it is later removed from the marketplace, you can still download it again from the purchase history on your console. 

[/quote]

I agree with Capcom23. The fact that you may be able to re-download something you've already purchased once it's removed from the marketplace is beside the point. There are numerous reasons why I won't purchase DL games. But even talking strictly about the ability to re-download something, that is reliant on someone maintaining the same account indefinitely and the servers for that particular console remaining functional.

[quote user="OG Pooh"]I agree with Capcom23. The fact that you may be able to re-download something you've already purchased once it's removed from the marketplace is beside the point. There are numerous reasons why I won't purchase DL games. But even talking strictly about the ability to re-download something, that is reliant on someone maintaining the same account indefinitely and the servers for that particular console remaining functional.[/quote]What if the reason for the item being removed is because the company that distributes it no longer exists (I don't know if that's the case with Destroy All Humans)?  That has happened before (all Midway games).

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]

[quote user="OG Pooh"]I agree with Capcom23. The fact that you may be able to re-download something you've already purchased once it's removed from the marketplace is beside the point. There are numerous reasons why I won't purchase DL games. But even talking strictly about the ability to re-download something, that is reliant on someone maintaining the same account indefinitely and the servers for that particular console remaining functional.[/quote]What if the reason for the item being removed is because the company that distributes it no longer exists (I don't know if that's the case with Destroy All Humans)?  That has happened before (all Midway games).

[/quote]

Companies go out of business all the time. The thing is, I can still find copies of Midway games, because they physically exist.

Hey there luna tik!  If you go to your download history you will always be able to re-download the game as long as you are on the console you purchased it from.  Thanks! :)