What happened to booting on reach?

When playing living dead, some players were being team killers and while this is no reason to go to the complaints section or to report anyone I would still have liked to boot them for betrayal and therefore ruining the game for everyone else. To mess around a little is one thing or to even make mistakes a couple of times, but they took it too far by team killing throughout the game  and then pwning the bodies. What happened to the option of booting such players?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

This is an issue you would need to take to 343i to figure out. (halo.xbox.com)  Booting in Living Dead was disabled by Bungie before releasing the franchise to 343i.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I don't mean to double post (for some reason while editing my post, I got an Access Denied error), but I remember a reason behind disabling the boot option in Living Dead was due to a glitch in the game.  If you were killed by a zombie as you pull the trigger and kill the zombie, sometimes your kill will count as a betrayal.  I'm assuming people were probably kicked from the game due to the glitch.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.