Caucasian female...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

hispanic male

I play my character as a caucasian female with the european accent. Funner that way, and like someone else posted, better clothing options.

I would like to say caucasian male, but I've not met many caucasian males of metalic green skin...

caucasian male

Best thread of the week.........right here!

Thanks xGaMeDoMiNaToRx...and yep, I am...I can show you a pic of myself next to the tv with my avatar/gamertag if you need further proof ;) and/or I can send you a vmsg...

Likewise for your female character...

All this talk of food is making me hungry, and horny lol

[quote user="NinJediJoe"]

Thinking about nudity, I don't understand why its necessary to pixilate the privates. Its ok to show people being shot & mutilated, alleged prostitution, selling drugs and blowing crap up, but nudity is a no no? It is a rated M game right? Even just soft core simulated ***, Dragon Age style, with homies and/or coop partners could open up a new level of gameplay. Challenges/side missions could, but not be limited to, picking up and banging out as many people as you can-or romancing that special someone. You should be able to relieve some stress after a grueling survival wave with one of the called in homie chicks in a side alley. I'm sure more than a few of you would like to make the map of Hawaii on Shawndi's back riiight? I for one, would enjoy a few rounds with Viola. Hint hint, wink wink Volition.

[/quote]I just use the pasties and change the color of them to a color that looks believeable for my character's skin-tone. I don't make my character run around topless, but I tried it just to see how it looked in the different lighting of the city and I gotta' say, it looks legit..

@KatWoz: oh well... guess I get to interface with their pixels one on two then, with my own Penetrator weapon lol (sorry... couldn't resist mate :D)