What gametype do you play the most ?

I play Infinity Slayer , and sometimes team slayer pro . I want to like swat but it just does not work well in Halo 4 thats just my opinion .

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If I had more willing friends, I would be playing games like Capture the Flag that require a lot of team work. But usually we play slayer and "soft" team games like king of the hill and oddball where it is possible to win without heavy communication.

-

I guess you could call this post a cry for capture the flag players...

Slayer variants and Swat!

i play alot of swat, slayer and bts...but more than any of that i think, i play spartan ops. awesome way to rack up xp, mission 4 gives me 5950 every game.

I'll play pretty much anything but Regicide, but I play more BTS than anything else. Isaac, hit me up and we'll cap some flags.

Isaac, it'd be a nice change to complete the team based challenges without all the lone wolves out there. I added you as a friend from the 'older gamers' thread but have yet to play a team gametype with anyone with a mic.

Jango, you can hit me up, too. I'm not the best strategist, but I kill people real good. Just point me in a direction and say, "kill those guys," and it will be done.

I love King of the Hill/Slayer but haven't played CTF yet.

I love CTF and Oddball, but I cant stand playing them by myself. SWAT is fun too. Soooo usually when I am alone I play Big Team and Flood.

i love big team, but a bad group of randoms can really f u *% your couch on big team

My go to playlist would have to be Big Team Infinity Slayer although I regularly mix things up. I agree with you on the SWAT. It feels really off most of the time when playing in Halo 4. It's something about the pacing.